Attorney, Camille Sebreth is admitted in the State of Florida to practice law.
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.) from Florida A & M University--College of Law in Orlando, Florida.
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Sociology with a minor in Women's Studies from the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida.
- Admitted in the Middle District Court of Florida
- Member of the Central Florida Bankruptcy Lawyers Association (CFBLA)
- Member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA)
› › › Read Camille Sebreth's full biography.